Please pray for me while contact my secretary for your cashier check

New Information About Scam :

From:
Date: Tue, Mar 25, 2008 at 8:28 PM
Subject: Please pray for me while contact my secretary for your cashier check.
To: jimpeters13@freenet.de


My Dear,


I crave your indulgence at this mail coming from somebody you have not known before but I believe I have been destined to be of blessing to you.

I am Mr.Jim Peters. former director of Benin Cement Company.I am presently in Spain where I am under going treatment.

I want you to contact my secretary in Benin Republic,her name is Mrs.Jones Koffe using her email address mrs.jones_koffe@yahoo.it or telephone +229 93 48 98 58.

Instruct her to send you the sum of ($800,000) Eight Hundred Thousand United States Dollars in Cashier Check which I kept for you.

I cannot predict what will be my fate by the time you will receive the fund seeing that I am in a very critical condition here in the hospital that is why I ask you to assist me in your prayers.

Mr.Jim Peters.

No comments: