Dearest Friend

New Information About Scam :

From: RVE DR RON JOHN
Date: Sun, Mar 30, 2008 at 1:03 AM
Subject: Dearest Friend,
To:

Dearest Friend,

I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Paraguay. Presently Iam in Paraguay for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds deposit that it failed us some how.

Now contact my secretary in Benin his name is paul on this e-mail:address(paul_way2007@yahoo.fr) ask him to send you the total of $800.000.00 which I kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much.

So feel free and get in touched with my secretary paul instruct him where to send the amount to you. Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the suffer ness at that time. in the moment,

I am very busy here because of the investment projects which me and the new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to the my secretary on your behalf to receive that money, So feel free to get in touch with pauln he will send the amount to you without any delay.
Best Regards
Mr.Ronjohn

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi all dear
I had alot of similar email too
I dont get any info to them one of them said that you pay only 200 $and get your200milion $ but I answered get 200$ from 200milion$ or pay it yourself and get more from 200 milion $ when I get it but he suddenlly dissapear and never send me more
I have same mail from this person and I search for his name and find this
thank for guide people
I put some pice of that for guide others
ATTENTION;



I have been waiting for you to send us our security keeping fees to enable us delivery your package,but did not hear from you since then,so i went ahead and deposite your $1.2Million us Dollars ) with MBNA AMERICA BANK,so contact the director of MBNA AMERICA BANK for your $1.2Million us Dollars cash,and don,t forget to forward your full detail to them,i mean your bank informaation to them,to enable them transfer the money into your acount without any delay,this is the detail they need to wire your money into your acount and their email addressis