Contact My Secretary

New Information About Scam :

From: jim peter
Date: Wed, Mar 26, 2008 at 12:50 PM
Subject: CONTACT MY SECRETARY
To: jimmyhoward0011@hotmail.fr



Dearest friend,
Season Greeting from.MR JIM PETER, who contacted you long ago,I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting that fundNow,I want you to contact my secretary on the information below:
NAME: Louisa Christopher.
EMAIL: (lbchrist_700@hotmail.com)
Ask him to send you the total sum of(US$1.250.000.00) ONE MILLON TWO HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND USD CASHIER.
CHEQUE which I kept for your compensation,CONTACT THE SECRETARY ON thisemail: lbchrist_700@hotmail.com
send him your contact information like.
Your Full Name
Your Home Address
Your Phone Number
Your Occupation
Your Country
Your Age
Sex
Regards
MR JIM PETER

No comments: