Funds Investment and Management Proposal

New Information About Scam :

From: Jude Anthony.
Date: Sat, Apr 12, 2008 at 11:59 PM
Subject: Funds Investment and Management Proposal.
To:


Attn: Executive/CEO.

RE: Funds Investment and Management Proposal.

My name is Jude Anthony, I am facilitating for a private investor. My client has clean and unambiguous fund (US$65,000,000.00) to invest in a profitable long-term business in your country/company under your supervision.

I have however contacted you on trust to discuss your assistance and commission in this Endeavour.

To facilitate a rather more secured link with you, kindly indulge me with the following:
1). Full Names and Address
2). Company Name and Address
3). Telephone, Fax and Cell phone numbers.

This project is ready for execution as soon as I hear from your. I look forward to your swift response to this letter.

Sincerely Yours.
Jude Anthony.

No comments: